This excursion is designed for the group that wants to have a boating experience as well as a stop at an island for a campfire cookout. This excursion will start with a boating excursion around Squam Lake and end at an island where you will have a private site on an island for just your party of up to 8 people to cook-out over an open fire pit. You will need to bring your own food, but all cooking utensils and non perishables will be provided. Your boat operator will assist you with starting the fire and cooking if you'd like. You can book a lunch or dinner excursion. This is a 4 hour minimum excursion. Advanced reservations are encouraged to secure a site. They book up fast!
- $450 for 4 hour excursion for up to 6 people
- $550 for 4 hour excursion for up to 9 people
- $98 for each additional hour over 4 hours
For reservations Call 603-968-3990, email email@example.com, text 603-254-7257
We have to reserve sites through the SLA and use their cancellation policy for part of this excursion:
• Full refund, less a $25 handling fee, if cancellation or change of date/site is 14 days or more prior to camping date.
• 50% refund if cancellation/change is 7 days or more prior to camping date.
No refund with less than 7 days notice.